We are a welcoming and inclusive community of people from diverse places and backgrounds. We are children, young adults, families and older people.
St. George’s was founded in 1873 after Edmund Bryce DuVal, Caroline DuVal, and Rosalie Ogle, deeded a lot in Glenville to the Vestry of Holy Trinity Parish, Collington.
The Rev. Connie Reinhardt was called to be St. George’s second rector in 2006. She is passionate about God’s grace, good liturgy, and the power of Jesus to transform lives.
The vestry is the “Board of Directors” for the parish and consists of members elected by the parish at the annual meeting for a term of two years.