The Spring Yard Sale Needs Your Donations and Your Help!
St. George’s Spring Yard Sale is next week! It takes place Saturday May 12 from 8 am – 1 pm and we need assistance in any number of ways.
- Bring donations – gently used items are welcome, from clothes to household goods to anything in between. Drop off any yard sale donations starting Monday May 7 from 6:30 – 9:00 pm.
- Help with Set up – each night this week, starting tomorrow, May 7, we need people to volunteer to sort and price items. Sign up for any shifts you can help from 6:30 – 9:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Work the day of the sale for an hour or two helping customers, doing check out, and otherwise assisting.
- Donate small bags of chips and sodas to go with the hot dogs/veggie dogs.
- Donate to the bake table – the teens are holding a bake sale with proceeds going to the Mission Trip to Puerto Rico, so bake something for the sale.
- Help with clean up – from approximately 1 – 3 pm we need lots of help packing up what is left and getting the church ready for Sunday services.
Sign up sheets are on the bulletin board and thank you for your help!